Here's the summary of Larry's Seven Habits of Daily Economic Security...
1. Know your numbers...and watch your categories.
2. Set lifestyle priorities...and stick with them.
3. Only spend what you have and downsize when you must.
4. Stop money leaks and give ever dollar a job description.
5. Save for a rainy day and replenish ASAP.
6. Expect the unexpected and know where to get help (before you need it).
7. Live on last month's income - the lower your dollars, the more important.
Obviously Larry went into each point in more detail. Larry's available to help you with planning your economic security. For more information and to get in touch with Larry email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for Larry's next scheduled presentation.
About Larry Lewis
Trained as a Behavioral Economist, Larry Lewis, has traveled the world helping others become economically self-sufficient and achieve their dreams. His personal life and 40 year professional career has been dedicated to empowering ordinary people to live extraordinary lives.