I found this quote in a great little book, "Age doesn't matter unless you're a cheese." It's by John D Rockefeller. He wrote it when he was sixty and followed it until he died over thirty years later.
2. Eat sparingly and at regular hours.
3. Take plenty of exercise but not too much.
4. Get plenty of sleep.
5. Never allow yourself to become annoyed.
6. Set a daily schedule of life and keep it.
7. Get a lot of sunlight.
8. Drink as much milk as will agree with you.
9. Obey your doctor and consult him often.
10. Don't overdo things.
Every day there are activities going on at the Friendship Centers helping the community to age gracefully and stay interested in life and the world. From socializing to education to art, poetry, dance and yoga, just to name a few - there's always something happening to help stay upbeat and focused on how great life can be.