Slated Sept 15 -19 at The Friendship Center (1888 Brother Geenen Way) in Sarasota, each of the sessions will be from 10 - 11 a.m.
Opening the doors to open communication about a topic often considered taboo in our society, the series is designed to provide real-life people over fifty advice and suggestions from sex educators, therapists, and medical professionals celebrating the delights of older-life sexuality and speaking to concerns about sex beyond the middle years. The schedule includes:
MONDAY, Sept. 15
• The Sex Diet: Eat Your Way to Better Sex, Bonni London, MS Clinical Nutrition, RD, LD/n
• In the Mood Foods Provided by Beneva Lakes
TUESDAY, Sept. 16
• Sexuality and Aging: Redefining Intimacy, Pat Wolfson, Planned Parenthood
• When you or your Partner Can’t - Solutions for Good Sex, Dr. Ed Weinberg, ED.D., D.D.
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 17
•A Detailed Look at Procedures for Easing and Solving Sexual Problems speaker tba
THURSDAY, Sept. 18
• Finding New Relationships and Staying Sexually Fit – Debra L’Heureux, My Top Matchmaker
• Advice to Help Your Adult Children Understand Your New Relationships Debra L’Heureux, My Top Matchmaker
FRIDAY, Sept. 19
• Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter - Safe Sex for Seniors, Gary E. Ervin, MPA Sarasota Department of Health
All presentations are free and open to the public. Donations are welcome. For more information, call 941.955.3265.